Honorbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Honorbound

Linkshell forum for Honorbound

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tonberrry

Name~ Tonberrry (yep 3arghs)

Jobs: 75Brd(sometimes!) 75Blm(don't tell any1) 75thf(but who cares no af2 hands right?)

Main Jobs: All Of the Above, i can have all of them geared out in minutes if need be

Linkshells: EternalTides(Social) OperationDynamis(can't remember what its for) SalvageAssassins(I'm a Sackholder in that shell) ThefallenangelsFS(HNM stuff)

Timezone: EST when i fly out of town im usually in MountainTime

Reason For Applying: I can't always make the times my ls is committed to and i have plenty of friendly faces to possibly look forward to in this ls. But im also interested in a piece or 2 of homam and nashira and the upgrade of a few af+1 pieces since my ls does temenos a few times every 2-3months.

References: Mysterial Xypin Eirawyn Mackadotious Gargemel Steelius

Comments: I have very few pieces of af+1 i would want completed i already acquired Homam feet from TFA, i try to steer clear of drama and whatnot and i'm always willing to help with something if anyone has any other questions or concerns you could flip me a tell. Oh and i have a brother who may be interested in joining in the near future

Thanks again~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum